- All News
- Search News
- Student News
- Globalize your liberal arts education this summer in Dublin
- Intern Spotlight: Adam Seltzer
- What LSA students are saying about the ALA 325 course
- Intern Spotlight: Natalie Suh
- In-person, drop-in coaching is paused until further notice
- Our coaches are online and ready to provide virtual coaching
- April Alumni Connections
- Gain critical leadership experience as a Hub ambassador
- What can LSA students be doing right now to further their career goals?
- Virtual internships in spring and summer of 2020 are now eligible for funding
- May Virtual Alumni Connections
- Get a first look into the upcoming release of LSA’s new mentoring platform
- All Events
The LSA Opportunity Hub is hosting eight networking events in cities across America this summer, exclusively for LSA students and alums.
Meet the people conquering the career path you hope to be on, and learn from them.
There is no cost associated with these events, however you must be in the area or able to provide your own transportation and lodging.
Applying is easy! Simply submit a PDF with your answers to three simple prompts by Sunday, June 2 at midnight. The links to apply are in the listings below; those who can't access the links (like transfer students and recent grads) are welcome to email email@example.com for assistance.
These events are open to:
- All current LSA undergraduate students
- Recently graduated LSA alums (completed degrees in December 2018 or May 2019)
- Students transferring into LSA in fall 2019
Art and Museums
Chicago | June 25
Network with alumni conquering the world of art and museums in the Chicago area. Explore and apply.
Chicago | June 26
Alumni excelling in different roles across the finance industry will convene in Chicago to meet with current students to discuss pathways and give advice. Explore and apply.
New York | July 9
Alum Lindsay Cooperman Kaufman (LSA '03) will host movers and shakers in the fashion industry. Students are welcome to bring any and all industry-related career questions! Explore and apply.
New York | July 10
Alumni working for major media outlets including the Wall Street Journal will gather to meet with students to discuss careers in journalism. Explore and apply.
San Francisco | July 17
Connect with alumni in leading roles at the industry's major companies. Explore and apply.
Film, TV, & Media
Los Angeles | July 18
Meet and get advice from alumni working in the film, TV, and media industry. Explore and apply.