- All News
- Search News
- Student News
- Globalize your liberal arts education this summer in Dublin
- Intern Spotlight: Adam Seltzer
- What LSA students are saying about the ALA 325 course
- Intern Spotlight: Natalie Suh
- In-person, drop-in coaching is paused until further notice
- Our coaches are online and ready to provide virtual coaching
- April Alumni Connections
- Gain critical leadership experience as a Hub ambassador
- What can LSA students be doing right now to further their career goals?
- Virtual internships in spring and summer of 2020 are now eligible for funding
- May Virtual Alumni Connections
- Get a first look into the upcoming release of LSA’s new mentoring platform
- Why early career exploration really matters
- Alum Story: Discover how this 2009 English grad secured his first job during the housing market crash
- Alum Story: Find out how this LSA alum turned his ‘baseball’ career aspirations into a reality
- August's Employer Connections
- What’s ‘Happening’ virtually this Fall at the LSA Opportunity Hub
- Discover what LSA’s online community has been buzzing about
- RSVP for Fall's career-building workshops
- Fostering career connections from home
- A transformation from on-site and in-person to virtual and remote
- Alum Story: Hear how this LSA alum and Detroit native transformed tragedy into human achievement
- Alum Story: From schoolcraft to statecraft
- Connecting all Corners
- LSA Connect turns six months!
- Host an LSA student’s virtual internship this summer
- More than $350,000 awarded to LSA students as virtual internship support
- Are virtual internships as valuable as on-site ones? The experts weigh in with a resounding “Yes”
- 2021 Internship Forum
- Alum Story: A journey to the center of the self
- Student spotlight: Unlocking the mysteries of the human body—and demystifying the career exploration journey
- 2021 Grad School Fair
- Hub Industry Groups
- How to (net)work your way into a new career opportunity
- Graduating Hub intern shares that working at the Hub was more than just an internship experience
- More than just students: setting the Hub up for success
- In the “room” where it happens
- Applied Liberal Arts courses at the Hub
- Leveraging your LSA alum network as a recent graduate
- The road to discovery: An LSA alum looks back on how she found fulfillment in an unlikely place
- Three science alums, three very different career journeys
- Career fairs: an opportunity to explore, connect, and practice
- What is ‘career exploration’—and why does it matter?
- All Events
Happy Giving Blueday!
There are two ways you can support LSA students who are pursuing critical career exploration experiences:
LSA Internship Fund
The LSA Opportunity Hub Student Internship Fund provides students who demonstrate need with up to $5,000 in funding to cover the cost of participating in a career-related internships in the U.S. and abroad. The scholarship makes it possible for students to choose opportunities that match their interests and goals, without concern for how much the internship pays. Many of these internships are alumni-hosted and provide LSA students access to incredible, career-launching opportunities.
LSA Opportunity Hub Flash Internships
Flash Internships are fast-paced, three- to five-day experiences that provide students a chance to work and network with top industry professionals. Past experiences have been hosted by U-M alumni and leaders at organizations like Pinterest, NBC Sports, Google, and Netflix. As a donor, you play a crucial role in ensuring students have access to these career-shaping opportunities at no cost.
These essential opportunities distinguish LSA students in high-profile industries and inform their path professionally and personally, which makes removing the barrier of cost so important. As a donor, you make that possible.
Thank you and Go Blue!