- General Information for Incoming RC Students
- Information for Incoming Summer Bridge Scholars
- Advice to new students from two 2018 graduates
- RC Academic Services
- Personal Support Services
- Academic Services Forms and Information
- RC Academic Standards
- Transfer Students
- RC Student Life
- Campus Resources
- Internship Opportunities
- Graduation 2019
College can be a trying journey – physically, financially and psychologically. The University of Michigan offers many mental health resources to help students cope with the diverse challenges of the college experience.
In addition, the RC offers its own personal support services to students. For more information, please contact psychologist and RC faculty member, Hank Greenspan, at firstname.lastname@example.org.