- Information for Incoming Students
- Information for Incoming International Students
- Information for Incoming Summer Bridge Scholars
- RC Academic Services
- Personal Support Services
- Academic Services Forms and Information
- RC Academic Standards
- RC Resources
- Campus Resources
- Internship Opportunities
- RC MAP (Mentorship Among Peers)
- RC Forums
- RCSU - RC Student Union
College can be a trying journey – physically, financially and psychologically. The University of Michigan offers many mental health resources to help students cope with the diverse challenges of the college experience.
In addition, the RC offers its own personal support services to students. For more information, please contact psychologist and RC faculty member, Hank Greenspan, at email@example.com.