CEAL-Ride is committed to the safety of all participants utilizing the service. Due to measures to prevent the spread of COVID, all safety recommendations provided by UM Fleet Services, must be followed. They can be found at ltp.umich.edu/fleet/safety/. Please contact your instructor to see if they have made arrangements to have CEAL-Ride support your class. If you have a specific CEAL-Ride support question, please contact email@example.com.
Instructions to Reserve CEAL-Ride Vehicles:
*Make sure you're enrolled in a course or a program that is served by CEAL-Ride*
1. SUBMIT a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) request. You MUST ADD the words ceal-ride to the delegate box.
2. COMPLETE the CEAL-Ride Canvas Presentation.
3. ATTEND a 30-min Zoom online training, unless you are attending a training in class or through your program
3. CREATE a reservation profile and reserve a CEAL-Ride Vehicle
4. RECEIVE a confirmation email with your vehicle assignment
**Only proceed to creating a username & password after you have attended & completedyour Zoom Session**
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 734.763.2030