CEAL-Ride is a University car sharing service that provides students enrolled in community engaged courses U-M owned vehicles to drive to community sites
- Reliable Transportation — Vehicles are new and in well maintained
- Incentives to Carpool — U-M covers insurance for the driver & all passengers
- U-M Covers Cost & Support — Free gas, maintenance, U-M campus parking, & roadside assistance
Please contact your instructor to see if they have made arrangements to have CEAL-Ride support your class.
If you have a specific CEAL-Ride support question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions to reserve CEAL-Ride vehicles:
1. ENROLL in a course or a program that is served by CEAL-Ride
2. SUBMIT a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) request. You MUST ADD the words ceal-ride to the delegate box.
3. COMPLETE the CEAL-Ride Canvas presentation.
4. ATTEND a 30-min Zoom online training, unless you are attending a training in class or through your program
5. CREATE a reservation for a CEAL-Ride vehicle using the LSA RideShare web app
6. RECEIVE a "reservation approved" confirmation email with your vehicle assignment details
Questions? Contact email@example.com
or call 734.763.2030