- Campus Day Presentation
- RC Student Blog
- What RC Students Are Saying
- Ten Reasons to Join the RC
- 9 Myths about the Residential College
- Listen to #theRCPodcast & learn about the RC
- What RC Alumni Are Saying
- Transfer Students
- RC Student Groups and Activities
- Got questions? Curious to know more?
- Visit the RC
- Connect with Current RC Students
"As a Neuroscience student, the RC has given me a way to integrate science and social justice through the Science, Technology, and Society minor."
- Maeve Pascoe, RC class of 2018
"I have grown as a Spanish speaker, but also as a citizen of the global community. To me, that is the purpose of being in the RC: to maximize our learning potential, and then to go out into the world and use that knowledge to effect positive change in our communities."
- Michael Russo, RC class of 2020
"Being a student in the RC means being a part of a friendly, close-knit community that encourage students to grow as a well-rounded student and leader."
- Jaylen Bradley, RC class of 2021
"I credit the RC’s roots in social activism and engagement for supporting and challenging me as an academic pursuing environmental justice work. From French readings to Afro-Cuban drumming, and everything in between, I’ve learned to honor the power of knowledge and to seek new experiences whenever possible."
- Camilla Lizundia, RC class of 2020
"I think it’s really cool that the RC brings together such a diverse group of people in different disciplines, all connected by their creative energy, their desire to learn from and educate peers, and their motivation to make the world around them a better place."
- Will Arnuk, RC class of 2018
"The people at the RC are ready to help me with whatever I need and I'm so thankful for the support network! Whether I've been out on the field marching for band, in a meeting for my sorority, or facilitating a workshop in prison, it always feels great to go back home to the RC!"
- Kym Leggett, RC class of 2019