- Campus Day Presentation
- RC Student Blog
- What RC Students Are Saying
- Ten Reasons to Join the RC
- 9 Myths about the Residential College
- Listen to #theRCPodcast & learn about the RC
- What RC Alumni Are Saying
- Transfer Students
- RC Student Groups and Activities
- Got questions? Curious to know more?
- Visit the RC
- Connect with Current RC Students
Chat with RC Admissions
The RC Admissions Assistants are a team of current RC students ready to answer your questions about the RC! To start the chat, send a Google Chat request from a Gmail account to email@example.com between 9 AM - 4 PM (ET). If you don't have a Gmail account, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your question, or fill out the form below.
“Close interaction with professors, strong living/learning communities, a sense of belonging, sophomores wanting to live in the residence halls. What does this describe? The report of the President’s Committee on the Undergraduate Experience that spells out two things: guidelines for improving the undergraduate experience and the already existing living/learning community of the Residential College.”
— From a Michigan Daily editorial “RC Does It Right,” December 10, 2002