- All News
- Search News
- Archived News
- In Memoriam: Elizabeth M. Soden
- Third Annual U-M 3MT® Competition
- Graduate Writing Clinic Open in Spring + Summer
- Spring 2016 ELI Conversation Circles Registration Now Open!
- Winter 2017 ELI Conversation Circles Registration Now Open!
- The Genre Archive
- Community-Engaged Learning at the ELI
- New ELI Faculty Member
- ELI Celebrates International Education Week
- ELI Launches New Online Pre-Arrival Course
- Summer Student Employment Opportunity at ELI
- ELI has Moved!
- ELI Fall Book Group
- ELI Open House, November 13, 2017
- Registration Now Open: Spring 2018 Course for International Scholars, Researchers, Faculty, Staff, and Post-Docs Runs May 15 – June 14
- REGISTER NOW: Online Pre-Arrival Course for International Graduate Students
- Consortium on Graduate Communication Summer Institute Coming to U-M
- All Events
- Video: John Swales on Genre & English for Academic Purposes
- Video: John Levis on The Importance of Social Factors in L2 Pronunciation Learning
- Third-Annual Three-Minute Thesis Competition
- ELI Summer Programs Off and Running!
- Sign Up Now! "Power Up Your English with Great Self-Study Apps + Sites" Workshop
- ELI 75th Anniversary Celebration
- Registration Now Open! Winter Course for International Scholars, Researchers, Faculty, Staff, and Post-Docs
- Selma film screening and discussion
- Info Session: ELI/SLC Co-Mentoring Program
- Diane Larsen-Freeman Festschrift Published
The English Language Institute seeks a GSI to teach in the English for Business Studies (EBS) summer program from June 25 - August 10, 2012.
Click here for more information.