The English Language Institute is happy to make the following announcements regarding our Fall 2020 courses:
- All ELI courses* will be offered online for the Fall 2020 term. (*ELI 580 and ELI 620 (taught by Christine Feak) will be offered as hybrid courses and have some required, in-person meetings.)
- Courses will be structured with flexible schedules so that students can take courses from any timezone and at any place in the world. As long as you meet weekly deadlines, you can do most of the work at your own schedule, at any time of day or night.
- Courses will be highly interactive and students will receive extensive individualized feedback from faculty. Most courses will offer optional, real-time online meetings that fit the schedules of students and faculty in the course.
- Courses are open to all U-M students, including those who will be starting programs internationally or anywhere in the U.S.
- More information about the types of activities in each online course will be available after August 7th, and will be listed in the LSA Course Guide under individual course descriptions.