- *NEW* Online Spring Seminars for Current Graduate Students
- Online Pre-Arrival Course for International Graduate Students
- English for Academic Purposes Workshops for Graduate Students
- Self-Study e-Resources
- ELI Research Guide
- Resources for International Scholars, Researchers, Faculty, Staff, and Postdocs
- The Michigan Corpora: MICASE + MICUSP
- The Genre Archive
- Conversation Circles
The ELI offers a range of language resources for members of the University of Michigan community who were raised or educated in a language other than English. These range from one-on-one support in our Language Clinics to free workshops, and online Self Study e-Resources.
International Scholars, Researchers, Faculty, Staff, and Post-Docs have access to many of these resources, as well as special workshops designed especially to help them make the most of their time at the University of Michigan.
All members of the Michigan community who were raised or educated in a language other than English are welcome to participate in the ELI Conversation Circle program, an opportunity for informal language practice and cultural exchange.