The ELI offers online advising appointments throughout the year. We are always available to answer your questions about ELI courses and other language resources by email at ELIAdvisor@umich.edu.
Making an Advising Appointment:
1. To access the appointment system:
- Click on the red "Meet with an ELI Advisor" button below
2. Once you are in the appointment system:
On the first screen:
- Click "English for Academic Purposes" in the lower left hand corner under "New Appointment"
On the second screen:
- Step 1: Enter your information
- Step 2: Select "ELI Advising" from the pulldown menu and the date range when you want to meet with an advisor.
- Click "Search Appointment Times"
- If you don't see any appointments in your preferred date range, email ELIadvisor@umich.edu to make an appointment
Your ELI Academic Advising Plan
After you have met with an ELI advisor, you will receive an ELI Academic Advising Plan which includes recommended courses and other resources to support your academic and professional goals. You can access your ELI Academic Advising Plan by clicking on the button below.