- Online Pre-Arrival Course: Preparing for Graduate Success
- Graduate Courses
- Graduate Language Clinics
- ELI Online
- International GSI Program
- Academic English Workshops
- Courses and Resources for International Scholars, Faculty, and Postdocs
The English Language Institute’s Instructional Program for Graduate Student Instructors (GSIs) offers a diverse range of resources tailored to GSI needs and goals.
The program includes courses, workshops, consulting services, clinics, tutoring, teaching observations, and non-traditional alternatives when appropriate.
Ongoing collaboration with the University of Michigan’s Center for Research on Learning and Teaching (CRLT) and the Language Resource Center (LRC) provide a comprehensive professional development program for current and prospective GSIs.
NOTE TO LSA DEPARTMENTS: ELI 994 will take place IN PERSON this Summer, July 19-August 8, 2023. For more information, please click the button below or contact ELI’s GSI Advisor Brenda Prouser Imber at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.