- All News
- All Events
- Video: John Swales on Genre & English for Academic Purposes
- Video: John Levis on The Importance of Social Factors in L2 Pronunciation Learning
- Third-Annual Three-Minute Thesis Competition
- ELI Summer Programs Off and Running!
- Sign Up Now! "Power Up Your English with Great Self-Study Apps + Sites" Workshop
- ELI 75th Anniversary Celebration
- Registration Now Open! Winter Course for International Scholars, Researchers, Faculty, Staff, and Post-Docs
- Selma film screening and discussion
- Info Session: ELI/SLC Co-Mentoring Program
LSA’s English Language Institute (ELI) and Science Learning Center (SLC) team up to offer this innovative Co-Mentoring Program, which pairs international GSIs in LSA science & math courses with SLC peer tutors or study group facilitators to share their graduate/undergraduate perspectives on teaching, learning, their disciplines, and life on campus.
Come join us at this information session to can learn more about co-mentoring and the program from ELI and SLC staff as well as former co-mentors. Light refreshments will be served.