- Awards & Fellowships
- Applied & Interdisciplinary Mathematics Master's Degree
- Marjorie Lee Browne MS to PhD Bridge Program
- Mathematics Master's Degrees
- Quantitative Finance & Risk Management Master's Program
- Dual Degree MS - Current U-M Graduate Students Only
- Applied & Interdisciplinary Mathematics Ph.D.
- Mathematics Ph.D.
- Recent Ph.D. Recipients
- Student Handbook - AIM & Math
- Students On the Job Market - AIM & Math
- Student Spotlight - AIM & Math
- Thesis Defense Schedule
The Department of Mathematics and the Department of Statistics jointly oversee an interdisciplinary Master of Science degree program in Quantitative Finance and Risk Management.
The program focuses intensely on advanced mathematical and statistical methods. Graduates will have sophisticated quantitative skills that will prepare them to apply their knowledge to the solution of real world financial problems as quantitative analysts, financial engineers, risk managers, traders, developers, and other roles in the financial industry.