Skip to Content

Search: {{$root.lsaSearchQuery.q}}, Page {{$}}

Transfer Credit

Need to see if your math course will transfer to the University of Michigan? Follow these easy steps.

  1. Visit the Math Transfer Database:
  2. Start typing the name of the institution in the box under " External Institution"
  3. Click on your institution to view course equivalencies.
  4. Is your course listed as equivalent?
    • If yes, follow the directions below to update your U(M) transcript.
    • If no, or if the equivalency has expired, or if you would like the course to be re-evaluated, follow the directions below to submit a math course for evaluation!