- Awards & Fellowships
- Applied & Interdisciplinary Mathematics Master's Degree
- Marjorie Lee Browne MS to PhD Bridge Program
- Mathematics Master's Degrees
- Quantitative Finance & Risk Management Master's Program
- Dual Degree MS - Current U-M Graduate Students Only
- Applied & Interdisciplinary Mathematics Ph.D.
- Mathematics Ph.D.
- Recent Ph.D. Recipients
- Student Handbook - AIM & Math
- Students On the Job Market - AIM & Math
- Student Spotlight - AIM & Math
- Thesis Defense Schedule
Welcome to the University of Michigan Department of Mathematics graduate programs!
We offer multiple Master's degree programs and two Ph.D. programs. Click the menu subtitles at the left to discover more about the programs in which you are interested.