- Awards & Fellowships
- Applied & Interdisciplinary Mathematics Master's Degree
- Marjorie Lee Browne MS to PhD Bridge Program
- Mathematics Master's Degrees
- Quantitative Finance & Risk Management Master's Program
- Dual Degree MS - Current U-M Graduate Students Only
- Applied & Interdisciplinary Mathematics Ph.D.
- Mathematics Ph.D.
- Recent Ph.D. Recipients
- Student Handbook - AIM & Math
- Students On the Job Market - AIM & Math
- Student Spotlight - AIM & Math
- Thesis Defense Schedule
Courses in Social Sciences and Business
Note: Only Rackham-approved graduate level courses will count for credit. Go to Rackham's Programs of Study webpage, expand the department's listing, and click Graduate Courses to discover if the course is approved for graduate credit.