- Academic Affairs Committee
- Appointments Committee
- Budget Allocations Committee
- Communications Committee
- Committee Advocating for Transfer, Nontraditional, and International Students
- Diversity Affairs Committee
- Health Committee
- Internal Review Committee
- Judiciary Establishment and Election Code Amendment Task
- LSA Annual Scholarship Task Force
- Student Life Committee
- Subcommittee on Technology, Advising, and Academic Resources
- Taking Responsibility for the Earth and Environment Subcommittee
The Committee Advocating for Transfer, Nontraditional, and International Students (CATNIS) seeks to support the diverse needs of transfer, nontraditional, and international students by addressing academic, social, and situational concerns.
- Improving the quantity, quality, and accessibility of resources available for transfer, nontraditional, and international students, including resources such as orientation, advising, and many more!
- Improving the quantity, quality, and accessibility of student housing information available from the University and other organizations.
Office Hours provide an opportunity for any student to speak with committee leadership about project ideas, questions or to simply stop by to learn more about the committee. Office Hours for CATNIS are Fridays from 8:00am-9:00am EST over Zoom. No prior signup required, and all are welcome!
CATNIS is dedicated to serving the needs of LSA undergraduate students. We would love to hear any input from students about issues, concerns, project ideas, or anything else that we as a body of the student government can do to help transfer, nontraditional and international students! The form is anonymous unless you would like to provide contact information for follow up questions. Find the form here.
Chair: Jordan Juliao
Vice Chair: Caroline Slack