- Academic Affairs Committee
- Appointments Subcommittee
- Budget Allocations Committee
- Committee Advocating for Transfer, Nontraditional, and International Students
- Diversity Affairs Committee
- External Relations and Communications Committee
- Health Committee
- Internal Review Committee
- Judiciary Oversight and Election Code Subcommittee
- LSA Annual Scholarship Task Force
- Sexual Misconduct Response and Prevention Subcommittee
- Student Life Committee
- Subcommittee on Technology, Advising, and Academic Resources
- Taking Responsibility for the Earth and Environment Subcommittee
The Appointments Committee organizes and application and interview process for new members of the government.
The Fall 2023 Appointed Representative application will open in September!
Check back for more information!
Appointed Representatives have speaking and voting rights in LSA Student Government for one semester. Please email Chair Christian Sauer (email@example.com) or Vice-Chair Abigail O'Connell (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions!
Unlike other committees in LSA SG, the Appointments Committee only meets when needed.
Chair: Christian Sauer (email@example.com)
Vice-Chair: Abigail O'Connell (firstname.lastname@example.org)