- Academic Affairs Committee
- Appointments Committee
- Budget Allocations Committee
- Communications Committee
- Committee Advocating for Transfer, Nontraditional, and International Students
- Diversity Affairs Committee
- Health Committee
- Internal Review Committee
- Judiciary Oversight and Election Code Subcommittee
- LSA Annual Scholarship Task Force
- Student Life Committee
- Subcommittee on Technology, Advising, and Academic Resources
- Taking Responsibility for the Earth and Environment Subcommittee
The Appointments Committee organizes and application and interview process for new members of the government.
The Winter 2022 Appointed Representative application has opened! Click here for more information!
Appointed Representatives have speaking and voting rights in LSA Student Government for one semester. Please email Chair Claudia McLean (email@example.com) or Vice Chair Dylan Bernstein (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions!
Unlike other committees in LSA SG, the Appointments Committee only meets when needed.
Chair: Claudia McLean
Vice Chair: Dylan Bernstein