- Academic Affairs Committee
- Appointments Committee
- Budget Allocations Committee
- Communications Committee
- Committee Advocating for Transfer, Nontraditional, and International Students
- Diversity Affairs Committee
- Health Subcommittee
- Internal Review Committee
- Judiciary Establishment and Election Code Amendment Task
- LSA Annual Scholarship Task Force
- Student Life Committee
- Subcommittee on Technology, Advising, and Academic Resources
- Taking Responsibility for the Earth and Environment Subcommittee
The Appointments Committee organizes and application and interview process for new members of the government. The Winter 2021 appointed representative application will be opening soon!
Appointed Representatives have speaking and voting rights in LSA Student Government for one semester. Please email Sophia Rich (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions!
Unlike other committees in LSA SG, the Appointments Committee only meets when needed.
Chair: Sophia Rich
Vice Chair: Riley List