- Academic Affairs Committee
- Appointments Committee
- Budget Allocations Committee
- Communications Committee
- Committee Advocating for Transfer Students
- Diversity Affairs Committee
- Internal Review Committee
- Subcommittee on Technology, Advising, and Academic Resources
- Student Life Committee
- Health Subcommittee
- Taking Responsibility for the Earth and Environment Subcommittee
The Budget Allocations Committee is responsible for allocating government funds to campus student groups with the approval of LSA-SG. In addition to allocations, the committee is also responsible for monitoring the disbursement of those funds. To apply for funding or to become a member of the Budget Allocations Committee, contact Kathryn McCaughey or Ajay Prasad.
Chair: Ajay Prasad
Vice-Chair: Cameron Rifkin
Apply to be a BAC Committee Member here!
For further information on how to apply to the Committee for funding, please click here.