- Academic Affairs Committee
- Appointments Subcommittee
- Budget Allocations Committee
- Committee Advocating for Transfer, Nontraditional, and International Students
- Diversity Affairs Committee
- External Relations and Communications Committee
- Health Committee
- Internal Review Committee
- Judiciary Oversight and Election Code Subcommittee
- LGBTQ+ Task Force
- LSA Annual Scholarship Task Force
- Sexual Misconduct Response and Prevention Task Force
- Student Life Committee
- Subcommittee on Technology, Advising, and Academic Resources
- Taking Responsibility for the Earth and Environment Subcommittee
The Diversity Affairs Committee (DAC) is a committee designed to address issues of diversity and social justice, including but not limited to sexual orientation, gender identity, socioeconomic status, (dis)ability, race, ethnicity, religion, etc. The committee also serves as a link between other student organizations to help them to improve communication and increase collaboration.
Past and Current DAC Projects
- Replacing the Al-Kitab textbook currently utilized in Arabic Language courses
- Hosting the "Minorities in Public Service Panel"
- Hosting a "Taste of Diversity" Event
- Hosting an International Student Celebration Event
Meeting Time: 4:00-5:00 PM on Sundays via Zoom.
Chair: Yaqub Ahmedfiqi
Vice-Chair: Kamilla Baybayova