- Academic Affairs Committee
- Budget Allocations Committee
- Communications Committee
- Committee Advocating for Transfer Students
- Diversity Affairs Committee
- Internal Review Committee
- Subcommittee on Technology, Advising, and Academic Resources
- Student Life Committee
- Health Subcommittee
- Taking Responsibility for the Earth and Environment Subcommittee
The Diversity Affairs Committee (DAC) is a committee designed to address issues of diversity and social justice, including but not limited to sexual orientation, gender identity, socioeconomic status, (dis)ability, race, ethnicity, religion, etc. The committee also serves as a link between other student organizations to help them to improve communication and increase collaboration.
Past and Current DAC Projects
- Replacing the Al-Kitab textbook currently utilized in Arabic Language courses
- Hosting the "Minorities in Public Service Panel"
- Hosting a "Taste of Diversity" Event
- Hosting an International Student Celebration Event