- Academic Affairs Committee
- Appointments Committee
- Budget Allocations Committee
- Communications Committee
- Committee Advocating for Transfer, Nontraditional, and International Students
- Diversity Affairs Committee
- Health Subcommittee
- Internal Review Committee
- Judiciary Establishment and Election Code Amendment Task
- LSA Annual Scholarship Task Force
- Student Life Committee
- Subcommittee on Technology, Advising, and Academic Resources
- Taking Responsibility for the Earth and Environment Subcommittee
The Communications Committee (COMM) focuses on all advertising and publicity for LSA SGs events and activities including projects and services that we as a government provide to the student body.
- Reaching out to student organizations on Campus to promote collaboration and better publicize the work of LSA SG and finding creative ways to advertise projects and events.
- Publicizing events through our Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and our website and maintaining social media sites and resources.
- Increasing Government recruitment and retention rates.
Meeting Time: 6:00-7:00 PM on Mondays . Contact Sophia for information on how to connect to the meetings.
Chair: Sophia Rich
Vice Chair: Riley List