- Academic Affairs Committee
- Budget Allocations Committee
- Communications Committee
- Committee Advocating for Transfer Students
- Diversity Affairs Committee
- Internal Review Committee
- Subcommittee on Technology, Advising, and Academic Resources
- Student Life Committee
- Health Subcommittee
- Taking Responsibility for the Earth and Environment Subcommittee
The Communications Committee (COMM) focuses on all advertising and publicity for LSA SGs events and activities including projects and services that we as a government provide to the student body.
- Reaching out to student organizations on Campus to promote collaboration and better publicize the work of LSA SG and finding creative ways to advertise projects and events.
- Publicizing events through our Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and our website and maintaining social media sites and resources.
- Increasing Government recruitment and retention rates.
Meeting Time: Tuesday at 5:00pm, 1174 LSA Building