- All News
- Search News
- Archived News
- The Michigan College Advising Corps accepting applications for 2018-2019
- ALA 171- Making the Most of Michigan is looking for facilitators!
- Disability Culture at the University of Michigan
- Giving to CSP
- Math lecturer Mark Conger selected for Golden Apple Award 2019
- CSP Office Closure and Remote Support
- Black Lives Matter
- Welcome Dr. Konstantina Karageorgos to CSP
- Value the Voice: The Rose that Grew
- All Events
- CSP Updates Emails
- 29th Golden Apple Award
- Office Hours with Kierra
- Advising On-The-Go (AOG) - Drop/Add & Pass/Fail Deadline
Welcome Dr. Konstantina Karageorgos to CSP!
On August 24, 2020, Dr. Konstantina (Dina) Karageorgos will assume the position of CSP's Associate Director of Instruction. In this role, Dina will provide vision, supervision, and leadership within an integrated portfolio of work. She will work alongside students, faculty, and staff to make connections between CSP's learning goals and outcomes, the development of the CSP curriculum and faculty, the evolution of scalable learning methods and materials, and research to advance best practices for student learning and access.
Dina will be joining CSP from the State University of New York, Oneonta, where she was an Assistant Professor of English and Africana and Latino/a/x Studies specializing in African American literature and culture, anti- and de-colonial theory, and the connections between historical traditions of dissent and emergent forms of protest. She brings to CSP experience designing, teaching, and assessing a range of cross-disciplinary courses and expertise in critical and inclusive pedagogy, high-impact teaching and mentorship, and curriculum development.
A U-M alum (PhD 2015), Dina is thrilled to return to her alma mater to serve the instructional and curricular aims of CSP and contribute to our learning community's radical ability to imagine new futures. She looks forward to joining CSP's leadership team, supporting the talented faculty, staff, and students of CSP, and collaborating with faculty and staff across the college.