- All News
- Search News
- Archived News
- The Michigan College Advising Corps accepting applications for 2018-2019
- ALA 171- Making the Most of Michigan is looking for facilitators!
- Disability Culture at the University of Michigan
- Giving to CSP
- Math lecturer Mark Conger selected for Golden Apple Award 2019
- CSP Office Closure and Remote Support
- Black Lives Matter
- Welcome Dr. Konstantina Karageorgos to CSP
- Value the Voice: The Rose that Grew
- All Events
- CSP Updates Emails
- 29th Golden Apple Award
- Office Hours with Kierra
- Advising On-The-Go (AOG) - Drop/Add & Pass/Fail Deadline
The past few months have been truly extraordinary. COVID-19 continues to shine a light on the racism, classism, and other contributors to healthcare disparities in the United States. We have witnessed the attempted weaponization of the police against Christian Cooper and the murders of Amaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor, and George Floyd. And we all continue to navigate the joys and challenges of everyday life.
Images of Black people being murdered in broad daylight are on a constant loop for anyone and everyone's consumption. This is not normal, nor is it healthy. Unequivocally and without exception, Black Lives Matter.
We are tired and we know that many of you are too. The impact of racism is cumulative and you might be close to, at, or beyond your limits. Please prioritize your health and well-being, whatever that looks like for you.
Your life matters, and as you live your life away from campus, please know that CSP and LSA continue to stand in power and solidarity with you as members of this great community.
Kierra D. Trotter