- All News
- Search News
- Archived News
- The Michigan College Advising Corps accepting applications for 2018-2019
- ALA 171- Making the Most of Michigan is looking for facilitators!
- Disability Culture at the University of Michigan
- Giving to CSP
- Math lecturer Mark Conger selected for Golden Apple Award 2019
- CSP Office Closure and Remote Support
- Black Lives Matter
- Welcome Dr. Konstantina Karageorgos to CSP
- Value the Voice: The Rose that Grew
- All Events
- CSP Updates Emails
- 29th Golden Apple Award
- Office Hours with Kierra
- Advising On-The-Go (AOG) - Drop/Add & Pass/Fail Deadline
The Michigan College Advising Corps is currently accepting applications for the 2018-2019 academic year!
The Michigan College Advising Corps is seeking U-M Ann Arbor students who graduated (or will graduate) with a bachelor's degree between May 2017 and August 2018.
As a college adviser, individuals serve full-time at one of our program's high school partner sites and provide college access resources to students. This includes assistance with college application submission, FAFSA completion, finding and applying to scholarships, determining best college or university match and fit, and various other post-secondary activities.
In addition to your salary, as an AmeriCorps member, college advisers will be eligible for an education award upon the successful completion of your term(s) of service. This award is able to be applied toward outstanding loans or future education expenses.
To apply, please visit the job posting and complete your application today! Additionally, please visit their website to learn more about the work of MCAC!