The Comprehensive Studies Program (CSP) will facilitate a Kaplan Test Preparation Program during the Winter 2020 term for the MCAT, GRE, and LSAT graduate entrance exams beginning in January 2020 for current CSP juniors and seniors.
- MCAT Prep sessions will take place Mondays from 6pm-9pm beginning January 13.
- GRE Prep sessions will take place Thursdays from 6pm-9pm beginning January 23.
- LSAT Prep sessions will take place Saturdays from 10am-2pm beginning January 25.
In order to participate in the CSP Kaplan Test Preparation Program, students must submit an application. Students selected for the program will participate in the Kaplan Test Prep Program at no charge to them. However, if selected, participants must pay the test registration fee, attend each specified session date, and keep accurately recorded attendance with their designated Kaplan instructor.
- The exam fee is $320 to register for the MCAT test.
- The exam fee is $205 to register for the GRE test.
- The exam fee is $200 to register for the LSAT test.
If a student drops out or does not fully participate by attending all Kaplan Test Prep sessions, they risk being dismissed, restricted from participating in other CSP sponsored events and/or services, and required to fully refund CSP for the Kaplan Prep course and study materials. Each student selected will be required to provide proof indicating that they paid the test registration fee before the first Kaplan prep session in January 2020.
For all questions and inquiries regarding the CSP Kaplan Test Prep Program or application process, please email Chauncey Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org)
**The CSP Kaplan Test Preparation Program application for Winter 2020 is now closed**