- John H. and Patricia W. Mitchell Scholarship
- John H. and Patricia W. Mitchell Internship Scholarship
- John H. Mitchell Visiting Professor in Media Entertainment
- John H. Mitchell Critical Conversations
- John H. and Patricia W. Mitchell Community Outreach Fund
- News and Press
Lily Price is a senior from Smyrna, Georgia. She is a Film, Television, and Media major with a sub-major in screenwriting. Lily is a huge fan of comedies -- specifically rom-coms -- so much so that she wrote her own. Her 410 script, Rules for Love, was a Hopwood Screenplay Finalist last year. This past summer, Lily was an Exhibitor Marketing intern at Bleecker Street in NYC where she spent her time talking about her second favorite thing, movie theaters. On campus, she is the Social Media Chair for the Michiganensian Yearbook. Lily is excited to start her final year of college and learn more about the entertainment industry, as she hopes to pursue a career in development or acquisitions. Lily is so grateful for the opportunity to be a Mitchell Scholar this year!