- John H. and Patricia W. Mitchell Scholarship
- John H. and Patricia W. Mitchell Internship Scholarship
- John H. Mitchell Visiting Professor in Media Entertainment
- John H. Mitchell Critical Conversations
- John H. and Patricia W. Mitchell Community Outreach Fund
- News and Press
Daniela Castillo is a senior FTVM major with a screenwriting sub-major and Latina/o studies minor. Daniela’s goals are to write and direct film and television. At the University of Michigan, Daniela has had the unique pleasure of working closely with acclaimed directors Nancy Savoca and Mark Cendrowski. Most recently, Daniela produced and directed a live concert video of the singer-songwriter Five for Fighting at Interlochen Center for the Arts. She currently works as a College Ambassador for Warner Bros. Entertainment. While not in school, Daniela is an actor, musician, composer, nationally published poet and playwright, and runs an independent film studio, Daniela Castillo Films.