- Awards & Fellowships
- Embedded MA in Economics
- Joint Programs
- Graduate Student Research
- Featured Alumni
- 2020-2021 Job Market Candidates
- Past Job Market Placements
- PhD Application Process
- PhD Application FAQs
- Links for Current PhD Students
- Graduate Student Groups
- Economics Subfields at Michigan
The Embedded Master's of Arts in Economics is available to Economics PhD students as well as other current PhD students in good standing at the University of Michigan.
Current Economics PhD students should contact the PhD Program Coordinator to obtain the Embedded Master's of Arts in Economics.
Non-Economics PhD students should refer to the Embedded Master's (MA) Guide Sheet for the required coursework and procedure to obtain the degree.