Skip to Content

Search: {{$root.lsaSearchQuery.q}}, Page {{$}}

Dual Enrollment while in High School

LSA allows transferable dual enrollment credits to count toward LSA requirements and degrees. Admissions will review dual enrollment credit for transferability and they will post accepted courses to a student's U-M transcript. This includes all dually enrolled courses taken at accredited institutions of higher education, regardless of format or location. Students should work with their LSA academic advisor to determine how transfer credits work toward their degree requirements.