Skip to Content

Search: {{$root.lsaSearchQuery.q}}, Page {{$}}

Dual Enrollment with Another College or University

To take a class or classes at another college or university while also enrolled at U-M in the same term, students must get permission from their College. Honors and Residential College students must follow the procedures established by that Program and Residential College.

Students interested in dual enrollment should send an e-mail to from their umich account with the following information:

Full name
Term of dual enrollment
Name of the Other School you will be attending
Course(s) you will take at the other institution
Rationale for dual enrollment

Students will get a response by e-mail within 5 business days letting them know if their request is approved. Even if the courses from the other school are transferrable, the transfer credit will not be posted without this approval.