LSA 101: Info for Admitted Students
Welcome to LSA 101: Info for Admitted Students! Whether you’re familiar with U-M’s campus or you’ve never had an opportunity to visit, this page will get you prepared (and hopefully excited!) for adventures ahead.
Checklist for Admitted LSA Students:
After you’re done exploring, here are your next steps:
- Apply for Michigan Learning Communities (application portal opens by late Feb)
- Submit your enrollment deposit or waiver by May 1st (if you haven't already)
- Apply for University Housing (will be available in April)
- Register for New Student Orientation (will be available in mid-May)
- Still, have some questions? Ask our student ambassadors at email@example.com or sign up for Admitted Student Q&A.
- Follow us on social.
What is College?
Meet Our Ambassadors
LSA student ambassadors are current students who are eager to show you what being a Wolverine is all about. Get to know a little bit about them and be sure to reach out with questions — they're happy to help!
Up Next: Curriculum