- Majors and Minors
- Course Information
- LSA Language Requirement & Placement
- Registration & Academic Policies
- Study Abroad
- Language Clubs
- Transfer Credit
- Language Learning Resources
- Summer Language Institute
- Accelerated MA Program in Transcultural Studies
Currently, students may major in Spanish, French, Italian, or Romance Languages and Literatures, or minor in Spanish, French, Italian, or Portuguese. Students can choose to complete both a major and minor with the RLL department; however, a double-minor with RLL is not possible. More information regarding the individual majors and minors can be found through the links to the left.
Questions? Contact the Undergraduate Assistant.