- Majors and Minors
- Romance Languages and Literatures
- Declaring a Major or Minor
- Graduation & Commencement
- Course Information
- LSA Language Requirement & Placement
- Registration & Academic Policies
- Study Abroad
- Language Clubs
- Transfer Credit
- Language Learning Resources
- Accelerated MA Program in Transcultural Studies
The Department of Romance Languages and Literatures offers majors in French, Italian, Romance Languages & Literatures, and Spanish, and offers academic minors in French, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish. To declare an RLL major or minor, you have two options:
- If you wish to meet with an RLL advisor before declaring (optional), you can make an appointment online here.
- If you have already discussed your plans with an advisor and simply want to fill out paperwork, you may submit on online declaration form.
Meeting with an advisor prior to declaring is only mandatory for Romance Languages Majors (students studying more than one language).
Questions? Send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org