Skip to Content

Search: {{$root.lsaSearchQuery.q}}, Page {{$}}

RC Equivalency Courses

The University of Michigan's Residential College offers semi-immersion courses in French, German, Latin, Russian, and Spanish. While R.C. students have priority to enroll in these courses, any U-M student is welcome to contact the instructors of these courses to request permission to enroll.

Many R.C. students begin their language study within the R.C., and continue their language and literature coursework within LSA. The following list summarizes the French and Spanish course equivalencies between the R.C. and LSA, to ensure proper placement within the LSA system.

For questions, contact the Residential College.