PitE Career Coaching
If you are interested in exploring career paths specifically related to environmental work, PitE offers 1:1 career coaching with Ari Renda. You can schedule an appointment with Ari to talk about any of the following topics:
- Exploration of Environmentally-Related Careers (What can I do with a PitE degree?)
- Undergrad Career Planning
- Environmental Internship Search
- Resume and Cover Letter Review
- Interview Preparation
- Environmental Job Search Preparation
- Grad School Search and Preparation
To feel most prepared for your post-grad job search, it is recommended to schedule a career exploration appointment with Ari shortly after declaring PitE.
To schedule an appointment:
- Log in to SEAS Career Link
- Click "Counseling Appointment" on the left hand side of the page
- Click "Request New Appointment"
- Fill in all appointment details and click "Check Availability"
- Choose your preferred appointment date/time
- Fill in specific details about the services you are seeking so Ari can best prepare for the appointment
PitE Career Programming
PitE offers the following career preparation events and workshops for students. See our Events page for more detailed information.
- Environmental Career Chats - Monthly conversations with PitE alumni about their career journeys
- Environmental Internship Search Workshops - Offered in September, November, and January
- Environmental Job Search Workshops - Offered in October, February, and March
University Career Center
The University Career Center offers career coaching for all students at U-M. You can review career coaching topics and can schedule an appointment here.