Skip to Content
To have a class evaluated (or re-evaluated):
- First, visit Department's transfer credit site and search for the institution.
- Select the correct institutional code from the resulting drop-down menu. If your course is not on the resulting list, click the "New Course Request" link below the list, and follow the instructions there. For courses with expired evaluations or other re-evaluation requests, select "Expand" next to the appropriate course and then click "Log in" under "For more request options."
- If you have questions about this process, please email email@example.com.
- Course evaluation can take up to three weeks; please submit your materials as early as possible.
General Math Transfer Credit Policies
- No online courses are accepted for transfer credit; there are no exceptions to this rule.
- Math course evaluations expire at the date listed on the online transfer credit database, students may take and complete approved courses up to the expiration date (i.e., a course that expires 8/18/16 would be valid for 2016 summer semesters, but not the 2016 fall semester).
- Transfer credit for Math 217 (Linear Algebra) is rarely, if ever, approved. Students planning to major in mathematics should plan to take Math 217 in-residence at U-M.
- All mathematics transfer credits follow the general College of LSA transfer credit guidelines, please review them here. Students are responsible for knowing and abiding by these policies.