The below guide is designed to help you identify and plan for your health and wellbeing during travel, with a particular focus on how health conditions or disabilities that are managed in the U.S. healthcare contexnt may change or be challenging in an off-campus or international setting.
The questions in this guide with assist you with:
- Proactively addressing potential health challenges such as securing appropriate on-site traetment services
- Obtaining prescription and over-the-counter medications
- Understanding controlled substance regulations from state to state or in foreign countries
- Researching customs requirements for medications and/or medical devices
- Preparing for emergencies