If you answer YES to ANY of the following questions, you must register your travel according to the requirements of the LSA Travel policy.
1. Did an LSA unit provide you with any financial support for this experience?
i.e. did you receive a grant, a scholarship, or travel reimbursement from LSA?
2. Are you an LSA student conducting research (or other academic work) that is required to earn your degree?
i.e. are you traveling to complete dissertation research or a required internship?
3. Are you traveling with a UM faculty or staff member?
4. Did you submit an application for your travel to an LSA department or unit?
5. Are you receiving in-residence LSA credit for your time abroad?
If you answered NO to ALL of the above questions, please visit the Global Michigan wesite for more information about registering your travel.