Skip to Content

Search: {{$root.lsaSearchQuery.q}}, Page {{$}}

Student Travel Guidance During COVID

U.S. OFF-CAMPUS TRAVEL & ENGAGED LEARNING GUIDANCE DURING COVID-19 (including University sponsored internships)

Following the Provost’s Office Guidance for Engaged Learning Activities, students must complete the Student Registration for Engaged Learning Activity form for any in-person, U-M-related engaged learning activity, including university sponsored internships, that takes place off campus and within the United States. This enables the university to know the locations of U-M students and communicate public health updates as needed. Details are provided on the Engaged Michigan website.

For any engaged learning that involves potential international travel, please see Global Michigan website for guidance.