What is Organizational Studies (OS)?
The OS program is an interdisciplinary major that examines the behavior, structure and dynamics of organizations from multiple perspectives, based primarily in the social sciences.
Who Majors in OS?
Students who major in OS:
- are interested in interdisciplinary exploration in the social sciences with a focus on organizations
- wish to become part of a small and engaged community of students, faculty, and staff (about 100 majors)
- thrive when designing their own academic pathway
Why Major in OS?
- Small classes and close contact with professors
- Collaborative, project-based learning
- Outstanding preparation for career or graduate school in numerous fields
- Access to 300+ alumni and numerous alumni connection events
- Leadership development through involvement in various program committees
- Availability of financial resources for study abroad and internships