Skip to Content

Search: {{$root.lsaSearchQuery.q}}, Page {{$}}

Advising, Forms & Policies


The Judaic Studies advisors give practical assistance navigating the Graduate Certificate requirements.

All Judaic Studies Graduate Certificate students will work with the JS Graduate Student Advisor in planning a course of study.

To make an appointment with an advisor please use the Advising Appointment System. If the available times don't work for your schedule, please e-mail our Student Services Coordinator. Include the days and times you are available and Sarah will find an appointment time that works for you. If you have questions, contact 734-615-6097.

To support the University of Michigan's efforts to help minimize the spread of the COVID-19 virus, all meetings with our advisors will be virtual or via telephone until the university returns to regular operation. 

Accommodations for Students with Disabilities

If you think you need an accommodation for a disability, please let your instructor or an advisor know at your earliest convenience. Some aspects of courses, the assignments, the in-class activities, and the way the courses are usually taught may be modified to facilitate your participation and progress. As soon as you make them aware of your needs, they can work with the Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD) office to help us determine appropriate academic accommodations. SSD (734-763-3000; typically recommends accommodations through a Verified Individualized Services and Accommodations (VISA) form. Any information you provide is private and confidential and will be treated as such.

Graduate Forms & Policies