1. Submit the following to the Judaic Studies department.
- Frankel Center Graduate Certificate Application Form. This application form includes:
- Statement of purpose describing your planned course of study in your graduate program. The statement should clearly state the way in which Judaic Studies will be integrated into your graduate work. It should also include an explanation of any background you have in Judaic Studies.
- List of Judaic Studies courses already taken (if any).
- Current CV.
- Current transcript (does not have to be official) demonstrating a maintained grade of at least at A- average in your graduate program.
- Faculty reference - normally from your primary advisor.
- It is important that your home department or school is aware of your intent to pursue a certificate in Judaic Studies. You are personally responsible for letting the departmental advisor know of such intent and the application will need to be approved by the home department.
2. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis by the Curriculum Committee. If you have questions, contact the Student Services Coordinator at email@example.com.
3. Upon notification of recommendation for admission to the Graduate Certificate program, you must complete Rackham's online application via ApplyWeb. Full information on applying to the Rackham Graduate School including the application link can be found here. Courses taken to complete certificate requirements should be registered for under Rackham.