Graduate Certificate Application Process for Current Rackham Students
1. Submit the following to the Judaic Studies department.
- Frankel Center Graduate Certificate Application Form. This application form includes:
- Statement of purpose describing your planned course of study in your PhD department. The statement should clearly state the way in which Judaic Studies will be integrated into your PhD work. It should also include an explanation of any background you have in Judaic Studies.
- List of Judaic Studies courses already taken (if any).
- Current CV.
- Current transcript (does not have to be official) demonstrating a maintained grade of at least at A- average in your home department.
- Name of a faculty reference - normally your primary advisor.
2. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis by the Curriculum Committee. If you have questions, contact the Student Services Coordinator at email@example.com.
3. Upon notification of recommendation for admission to the Graduate Certificate program, you must complete a "Dual Admission Application" for Rackham online via ApplyWeb. Full information on Dual Admission including the application link can be found here.
- You must complete the Pre-Approval Form for Dual Admission in your current graduate degree program before you add our Certificate. You will be required to upload the completed and signed Pre-Approval Form in the online application.