- Academic Information
- Sophomore Honors Award
- Honors Funding Opportunities
- Catalyst Grants | First- and Second Year Students
- LSA Honors Grants for Research, Travel, and Special Projects
- Benedek Scholarship - London-area study abroad opportunity
- Graf-Meiland Scholarships for Rising Seniors - Awards for academic excellence &/or interdisciplinarity
- Wasserstein Awards - Recognizing contributions to The Michigan Daily
- Honors Graduation Awards
- Honors Summer Fellowship
- Honors Housing
- Honors Community
- Thesis Assistance
- Honors Employment Opportunities
The LSA Honors Program awards current undergraduate Honors students various scholarships and prizes, thanks to the generosity of alumni and friends of Honors. The program also provides funding support for student opportunities that are consistent with Honors core values and academic objectives.
The LSA Honors Program does not offer need- or merit-based tuition support scholarships; these are handled by the Office of Financial Aid and LSA Scholarships. For additional resources you may also wish to consult the U-M Office of Admissions Cost & Aid or the LSA Scholarships Student Resource Guide.
For major national scholarships and fellowships, please visit the website of The Office of National Scholarships and Fellowships. ONSF is an office at the University of Michigan that recruits and prepares U-M undergraduate, graduate, and professional students and recent alums from every school and college at U-M for major national scholarship and fellowship competitions.
Navigate to information about the Honors Summer Fellowship by using the sidebar on the left.
Click on the photos below or use the sidebar to the left to learn more about LSA Honors Program funding opportunities. Watch our Honors Funding Opportunities presentation on the Honors Archived Presentations Canvas site. Honors students received invitations to join this site. If you have trouble accessing content, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.