1) Bring your aquatic, terrestrial or atmospheric research to the University of Michigan Biological Station (UMBS).
- We have funding (deadline: February 13);
- We have facilities;
- We have access to many different habitats.
2) Apply for our prestigious new CLEAR Fund fellowship which recognizes students at any level interested in freshwater ecology coupled with community engagement.
3) Undergraduates currently in their sophomore or junior years are eligible for our NSF-funded Research Experience for Undergraduates program (deadline extended to March 2, 2015).
General information about the University of Michigan Biological Station is available here.