- All News
- 2024 Cottrell Scholar Award
- ELT Postdoctoral Fellowship Position Available
- Tenure-Track Position Available
- 2023 Graduation Celebration
- 2023 Undergraduate Poster Session
- Predoctoral Fellowship Awards
- Undergraduate Student Wins Annual Excellence in Upper Level Writing Award
- Ralph B. Baldwin Prize Winner
- Join the U-M Department of Astronomy at the LSA Major/Minor Expo
- 2023 Hertz Foundation Fellowship
- All Events
- News Archive
Our department is thrilled to share that Dr. Tyler Gardner will be the next receipient of the Ralph B. Baldwin Prize, an award given annually to one U-M PhD Student from the previous year. Dr. Gardner will receive this award for his thesis titled Probing unique regimes of exoplanet science with long baseline interferometry. Congratulations, Dr. Gardner!
Published on 4/20/23.