- All News
- ELT Postdoctoral Fellowship Position Available
- Tenure-Track Position Available
- 2023 Graduation Celebration
- 2023 Undergraduate Poster Session
- Predoctoral Fellowship Awards
- Undergraduate Student Wins Annual Excellence in Upper Level Writing Award
- Ralph B. Baldwin Prize Winner
- Join the U-M Department of Astronomy at the LSA Major/Minor Expo
- 2023 Hertz Foundation Fellowship
- All Events
- News Archive
The U-M Department of Astronomy is thrilled to announce that Aster Taylor, incoming PhD student in Fall 2023, has been chosen for the Hertz Foundation Fellowship. The Hertz Fellowship is a significant achievement awarded annually to the nation’s most promising graduate students in science and technology. Congratulations Aster!
Published on 8/8/23.