- ★ Writing Support
- First-Year Writing Requirement
- International Students
- Minor in Writing
- MWrite Fellows Program
- Peer Writing Consultant Program
- Transfer Students
- Upper-Level Writing Requirement
- Writing Guides
- How Do I Make Sure I Understand an Assignment?
- How Do I Decide What I Should Argue?
- How Can I Create Stronger Analysis?
- How Do I Effectively Integrate Textual Evidence?
- How Do I Write a Great Title?
- What Exactly is an Abstract?
- How Do I Present Findings From My Experiment in a Report?
- What is a Run-on Sentence & How Do I Fix It?
- How Do I Check the Structure of My Argument?
- How Do I Write an Intro, Conclusion, & Body Paragraph?
- How Do I Incorporate Quotes?
- How Can I Create a More Successful Powerpoint?
- How Can I Create a Strong Thesis?
- How Can I Write More Descriptively?
- How Do I Incorporate a Counterargument?
- How Do I Check My Citations?
- Writing Prizes
Sweetland Writing Guides
Writing Guides We Like
Best Practices for the Responsible Use of Sources
Navigating the world of sources can be tricky for writers at all stages of their career. Beyond Plagiarism is made up a series of lessons that focuses on strategies for finding, citing, analyzing, and quoting source material responsibly.
The Revision Project
Students Talk About Revision
The Revision Project addresses the most frequently asked questions about the revision process. Through videos and accompanying text, see the process of revision in all of its challenge, excitement, frustration, and satisfaction through the eyes of undergrads at U-M.