Professor of Statisticsmoulib@umich.edu
275 West Hall
Department of Statistics
University of Michigan
1085 South University
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1107
Education/Degree:B.Stat (Hons), Indian Statistical Institute, 1995
M.Stat (Mathematical Statistics and Probability) Indian Statistical Institute, 1997
Ph.D. Statistics, University of Washington, 2000
1. Banerjee, M. and Wellner J.A. (2001): Likelihood Ratio Tests for Monotone Functions. Paper in Annals of Statistics, Vol 29, pages 1699 - 1731.
2. Banerjee, M. and McKeague, I.W. (2007) -- Confidence Sets for Split Points in Decision Trees. Current version of the paper Annals of Statistics, Vol 35, No. 2, pages 543--574.
3. Lan, Y., Banerjee, M. and Michailidis, G. (2009) -- Changepoint estimation under adaptive sampling. Annals of Statistics, Vol 37, 4, 1752--1791.
4. Sen, B., Banerjee, M. and Woodroofe, M. B. (2010) -- Inconsistency of bootstrap: the Grenander estimator. Annals of Statistics, Vol. 38, 4, 1953-1977.
5. Bagchi, P., Banerjee, M. and Stoev, S. (2016) -- Inference for monotone trends under short and long range dependence: Confidence intervals and new universal limits. JASA, Volume 111:516, 1634--1647. Paper
6. Banerjee, M., Durot, C. and Sen, B. (2018): Divide and Conquer in Non-standard Problems and the Super-Efficiency Phenomenon. Paper To appear in Annals of Statistics
Introduction to Theoretical Statistics