- Slide 0
- Slide 1
- Slide 2
- Slide 3
- Slide 4
- Slide 5
- Slide 6
- Slide 7
- Slide 8
The Michigan Student Symposium for Interdisciplinary Statistical Sciences (MSSISS) was held recently on Thursday and Friday, March 10-11, at the Michigan League. The Department of Statistics is happy to congratulate the many students from our department who received an award this year:
- Dylan Glover, Best Application Poster Presentation,
- Yiling Huang, Best Undergraduate Presentation,
- Dan Kessler, Best Theory/Methodology Presentation,
- Roman Kouznetsov, Best Theory/Methodology Poster Presentation,
- Jinming Li, Best Presentation, and
- Subha Maity, Best Poster Presentation.
MSSISS is an annual event organized by graduate students in Biostatistics, Electrical Engineering & Computer Science, Industrial and Operations Engineering, Statistics, and Survey Methodology. Our department would like to extend a special thanks to all who participated and made the event possible, including our student lead organizer Simon Fontaine, Judy McDonald, and Professor Johann Gagnon-Bartsch, a member of the MSSISS faculty advisory committee.
Congratulations to all and a job well done!