- Academic Policies and Processes
- Curriculum and Courses
- Financial Aid Resources
- Honors Program
- Law, Justice, and Social Change
- Major of the Month
- Project Community
- Sociology and Social Work Subplan
- Sociology of Health & Medicine
- Sociology Major
- Sociology Opportunities for Undergraduate Leaders (SOUL)
- Sociology Undergraduate Research Opportunity - SOC 394
- Student Organizations
- Study Abroad
- Transfer Students and Transfer Credit
- What can I do with a Sociology degree?
- Writing Awards
Course Planning and Experiential Courses:
Non-SOC : Study Abroad : Transfer
Students majoring in Sociology or minoring in either LJSC or SHM can petition for a course taken outside of the department to count toward the major or minor requirements. LJSC and SHM minors are limited to counting one course outside of the approved course list toward minor requiements.
Students interested in petitioning to include a course taken outside of the department in their major or minor plan should complete the course petition process which includes submitting a petition form and the course syllabus.